Let's be clear...
What does SLF actually do?
Our specialty is working with the Faith Community so that it deploys its assets (people, buildings, money) into the health and well-being of kids, families and neighborhoods – especially those most in need. We’re best known for our collaborative role in: 1) church-school partnerships, 2) neighborhood revitalization, 3) Churches as Neighborhood (CaN) Centers Program, 4) support for homeless and recovery programs, 5) foster care partnerships, 6) after-school, literacy and mentoring, and 7) the Community Partnership Teams (CPTs) and neighborhood associations.
What is a “Lightning Rod?”
Why do you use the word “Fancy” for a lot of things?
How are we funded?
What are the organization's long-term goals?
How can I get involved / partner with SLF?
- Contact us through this website
- Call the office at 503-315-8924 or email office@salemLF.org
- Attend one of our several monthly meetings (CaN or CPT), or quarterly events
- Follow or message us on our Facebook page
- Sign up to volunteer in your area
- Click on the Donate now button to support us financially